Allens Training First Aid App - Now Released
Friday 02 September 1:11 PM
Allens Training is pleased to announce the launch of our First Aid Companion App. This app is designed to make life easier for students and to enhance their training experience.
The app keeps all your important training information (such as dates, trainer details, USI) in one location.
In addition, you can quickly access information (such as a quick first aid reference guide and GPS locator) to help you in an emergency situation.
Features and benefits of the app include:
- Keeps a record of first aid courses making it easy to locate what courses you have done
- Sends certificate renewal reminders - simply let the app keep track of when you are due to do your next course
- Provides contact details of your first aid trainer making it easy to book your next first aid course
- Stores copies or images of certificates
- Stores your USI (Unique Student Identifier) making it easy to find at anytime
- Contains a quick first aid emergency reference guide – an easy reference to find what to do in an emergency
- Contains GPS locator to notify Police/Fire/Ambulance of your location in an emergency (you must allow the app to access your location)
- Provides useful links to medical websites and other sites of interest
The First Aid Companion App highlights the care and consideration that Allens Training has for its students, while demonstrating yet another indicator of our commitment to excellence.