Fire and Emergency
If you are an employee in an organisation, or Fire Warden or have responsibilities within a business during an emergency situation we have a range of courses that can assist you to be prepared and equipped in how to deal with a fire or emergency situation.
Our courses are suitable within a group training environment, and we can organise a member of our professional training team to deliver the training within your workplace therefore saving you time and the expense of unnecessary travel.
- Fire Safety Advisor (QLD)
- Fire Safety Officer Skills Set (NSW)
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent & report potential workplace emergency situations
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- PUAWER003B Manage and monitor workplace emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
- PUAWER004B Respond to Workplace Emergencies (Fire evacuation)
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER007B Manage an emergency control organisation
- PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies (Fire Extinguisher use)
- Skill set (Fire) - PUAWER005B & PUAWER008B
- Skill Set (Fire) - PUAWER005B, PUAWER006B & PUAWER008B