First Aid Courses
First Aid Training is our speciality.
We offer 4 options for you to complete your First Aid pre course study before attending your practical session with the trainer (not all trainers offer all options - check with your trainer when enrolling in a course).
You only need to complete 1 of these options, as each training option will suit different learners.
Option 1 Online Video
Option 2 Online Learning Program
Option 3 e-Book
Option 4 Paper based Workbook
If you are completing this First Aid course as part of a qualification (for example Certificate III in Childcare) please contact your RTO to ensure you select the course appropriate to your qualification.
Advanced First Aid
Occupational First Aid
- *22099VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis (now superseded by 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis)
- *Childcare - Asthma (22282VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22099VIC) combined (now superseded by Childcare - Asthma (22282VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22300VIC))
- 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22300VIC Course in first aid management of anaphylaxis
- Childcare - Asthma (22282VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22300VIC) combined
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting