First Aid E-book option
You may prefer to use our e-Book to complete your pre course study.
The e-book option is best suited for students who are participating in a first aid refresher course and students with good computer skills.
You may prefer to use our e-book to complete your pre course study.
Please note, you must use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this e-Book (Internet Explorer is not supported) and you can not print the workbook.
To use the e-book follow these simple steps:
- Click on the appropriate link below to open the e-book.
- Click on the yellow ''Assessment'' tab.
- Click on the red ''PRINT'' button to print out the question paper and answer sheet you are required to complete.
- Click back on the first tab, the blue ''Roles and Responsibilities'' section.
- Work your way through the entire workbook, answering the questions on the answer sheet as you go.
If you are using a computer, click here to view the e-Book.
If you are using a mobile device, tablet or smart phone, click here to view the e-Book.
Don't forget - you are required to print out and bring the completed assessment section to your practical session.