First Aid Pre-Course Online Learning
You can complete our online learning program by creating an account and then working through all of the lessons and completing the quiz at the end of each lesson. You will need to print out a copy of the online completion certificate and take it along to your practical session
- Click on the link below.
- Click on the ''Create account'' button.
- Enter your details into the form, selecting a username and password that will allow you to access the workbook at a later time.
- Click ''Submit''.
- Click ''Return to Log in'' to start the workbook.
- You will see a list of available workbooks.
- Select the required course from the course list - you may not be required to complete all workbooks. Ensure that you are aware which workbooks you are required to complete (as there will be a number of workbooks available for you to access each time you log in).
- If you are completing a First Aid course - you will select the First Aid Pre Course Workbook from the list.
- Click ''Launch Course'' to start.
- You must complete all lessons before you will be able to print out your online completion certificate.
- You must PRINT your online completion certificate out and take it along to your practical session.
How do I start?
To begin the online workbook click on the link above. (An instruction sheet can be downloaded here if you feel you need some assistance accessing the site and creating your account)
Creating an Account
When creating a password we suggest using something that you should not be able to forget eg middle name or telephone number.
If you forget your password go to the ‘Access Support’ button and select “Forgotten your password?” You will need to enter your username and click ‘Submit’. If you can not remember your username, or you do not immediately get an email back advising of your log in details, we recommend that you use the ‘Access Support’ button
What if I experience difficulty?
If you are having issues with the online program, shut the program and the web browser down and reopen. This will generally solve most computer issues.
We ask that you also try an alternate browser (or computer/device if possible) to ensure that the issue is not related to your settings rather than the online platform.
What do I need to take to the practical session to show I have completed the pre course work?
You must print and take a copy of the online completion certificate along to your practical session. The certificates may vary slightly depending on which workbook you are completing and when you created your account.
Click here for a sample of accepted online pre course certificates.