What is a Partner? (Co-Provider)
As a Registered Training Organisation there are clear guidelines and obligations that need to be met. A lot of trainers do not want the challenges or simply cannot afford the investment in becoming an RTO.
Our Allens Training Partner program ensures you can deliver our training courses and qualifications to your clients, without the burden of becoming an RTO.
Our Partner program enables you to run your own successful business. You deliver training under the auspice of Allens Training, whilst we take care of the training resources, materials, and quality auditing practices so we meet our RTO licensing requirements.
Best of all there is no cost involved in becoming a Partner, however there are requirements and guidelines to becoming approved as an Allens Training Partner. We have a Service Level Agreement which covers each parties obligations and commitments to ensuring success.
There is an expectation on Allens Training Partners that they will deliver training to a minimum of 100 students every year.
We have over 300 training partners delivering a range of courses throughout Australia, so you can be assured of joining a strong network of quality trainers and business’. Most importantly with our support you will never be left on your own.
Allens Partner or Allens Trainer?
As an Allens Training Partner you are responsible for
- Signing and following through on the Service Level Agreement.
- Ordering of supplies and resources from Allens Training Online Shop
- You are the central contact with Allens Training Office
- You will have your own ABN details
- Have the ability to complete a credit check reference as required
- Ensuring your trainers are Allens Training Qualified
As an Allens Trainer you are responsible for
- Coordination and delivery of the training course
- The completion of all course and student documentation
- Maintaining your Professional development of currency
- Contracting and working for an Allens Partner Co-Provider
- Completion of the Allens Partner Induction
In some cases the Partner and the Trainer will be the same. For example you may operate your own business in a smaller community or regional centre and have no requirement for more employees.
At other times our Partners deliver a wide range of courses and they require additional trainers to deliver training courses for their business.
You will need to indicate your preference as a Partner or Trainer when you complete the application process.